1 Channel Relay Module can be used in interactive projects and can also be used to control the lighting, electrical and other equipment. It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers and can be controlled through the digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices. Individual relay can be controlled by sending a HIGH level (5V) at the IN pin.
- Number of I/O Channels: 1
- Type: Digital
- High quality 5v relay. Have relay status indicator led.
- Relay control interface by single chip IO. Low level suction close, high level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure. Power LED(Green), relay status indicator LED(Red).
- Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
- Trigger current: 5mA
- Working voltage: 5V
- NO: normally open relay interface
- COM: Common Interface Relays
- NC: normally closed relay interface