Most electronics used TTL serial for programming and debugging. Our computers nowadays only have USB ports and don’t have TTL serial ports. So this board enables your PC to talk to microcontrollers through USB ports.
- Chip: FT232RL
- Draw out all signal port of FT232RL chip.
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator.
- USB power supply, can choose 5V or 3.3V ,set by jumper.
- With over current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse.
- Pin definition: DTR,RXD,TX,VCC,CTS,GND
- Pitch: 2.54mm
- Module size: 36mm(length)*18mm(width)
- Interface: Mini USB
- Color: Red
Wiring Diagram for Arduino Pro Mini